Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dec. 17th, 2000

2 Peter 2:8

     "For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren or unfruitful in the knowledge of Christ."

faith (to) virtue (to) knowledge (to) self control-perseverance (to) godliness (to) brotherly kindness (to) love....(to) v. 8

Dear God,

     Dad thinks some of the stuff I've felt You've wanted me to do was cultish-like getting rid of my pictures by burning them and by selling my camera. I do want to stay in Your will. But it seems I need balance.  god please help me to be led down the path You want me to go.  Give Dad the wisdom he needs to guide me, in Jesus' name! Help Dad to be led in the way he guides me so that i follow you totally.  I trust You to give Dad wisdom in helping me.

     What I've been feeling... has been awful!  I know I need to be more free with my stuff... giving is part of being Christ-like.

     Help me to learn to hear the Holy Spirit. I feel i don't want to because it's been so awful what I've felt He wanted me to do.  I acknowledge You in this-I trust You to guide me.

     Make me ready... lead me through the right people... help it to be balanced and truly from You!

     Good night Jesus... I want to know You more...

                                                                                            In Jesus' name
                                                                                                  Amen

                                                                                                 Marie P.

No comments:

Post a Comment