Saturday, January 18, 2014

January 3rd, 2001

Dear God,

I'm kinda scared... getting back into Bible School. I had a hard time the last few weeks I was here. I love You.  T.B.  a new student is coming Friday night! Oh my!  Humm... going to be interesting. We've been speculating about her already...   Be neat. I'm scared some about her.  I hope I don't feel stupid around her.

I feel scared of You too, Holy Spirit.  Because of what happened last semseter, with feeling like I had to get rid of lots of stuff... it was awful!  Bring me back into relationship with you... I am self reightous... good night, I don't have to analyze myself tonight. :)

I love You God,
In your name Jesus,
Amen!
-Marie

Matt and I got back to FBI tonight around 9:35, about a 10 hour trip from VA.  We left home around 10:30, we were shooting for 8:00... you see what happened 2 and half hours later... It was fine we were this late!

No comments:

Post a Comment