Saturday, January 18, 2014

December 20th, 2000

Right now I'm at home in Virginia.  It's been okay. Yesterday was Adam's birthday. He turned 15.  I went outside, afterdark, with him and we went sledding, made snow angels, threw snow at each other. We were about to go inside when I heard Dad and Matt coming home in the van.  So Adam and I scampered off and hid behind a tree.  When Matt and Dad were walking toward the house I screamed and Adam and I went after them. Adam threw a snowball at them.  It was fun.

Adam watched a movie for his bday (we obviously watched it with him, cept mom.)  It was "chicken run."  It was cute.  I haven't had my talk yet with Dad.

Tonight Matt and I are going to Mom and Dad's foster care classes so that we can get interviewed.  The Foster care people have to interview the kids that take up residence with the "Foster Parents" to be.

On Sun. we went to a living nativity thing and the D-'s were there.  They want to adopt kids from China!  Hopefully we'll adopt another kid or two.  We also heard that in 3 years if the Karen poeple don't get out the government is planning on liquidating all of 'em-that would be neat to adopt Karen kids-there's tons of orphans over there.  I'll write later, Chow! [wow, the spelling of this word is soo wrong and totally cracks me up!]

                                                                                                         -Marie

Proverbs 20:24

A man's steps are of the Lord; how then can a man understand his own way?

YAHOO!  I don't have to worry about my future!  God WILL GET ME THERE!

v. 27  The Spirit of a man is the lamp of the Lord, searching all the inner depths of his heart. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment