Monday, July 15, 2013

Nov. 29th, 2000

Dear God,

    "I'm home," back at F---d anyways. I feel sad. Good night. I love You.  Keep the fear away.

                                                                 In Jesus' name, Amen
                                                                      -Marie

Proverbs 4:10-13

     "Hear my son and receive my sayings and the years of your life will be many.  I have taught you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in right paths. When you walk, your steps will not be hindered, and when you run, you will not stumble.  Take firm hold of Instruction, do not let go; keep her for she is your life.

v. 25, 26
     "Let your eyes looks straight ahead and your eyelids look right before you. Ponder the path of your feet and let your ways be established."


     Give me your virgin heart.
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment