Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Nov. 3, 2000

Dear God,

     Please guide me into the person You want me to be.  Help me to love people like You did.  Help my prayers not to be just "words" and no real prayer.

     I don't exactly feel joy and a peace I wish I had.  I am tired though and kinda confused (at least was kinda confused.)

     I love You Jesus. I need to talk to You more.

     There's someone here I like and I don't feel like I'd actually marry him.  I look down on wordliness in other people's lives to an extent... You know what I mean.

     I wonder if my spiritual gift is a prophet.

     I want to really get close to You Jesus. Love ya,  Good night.

p.s.  Tomorrow we're going to the "Contagious Christian Conference" in J-.  It's from 9 to 4. I'm getting up around 7:45 am maybe, around.

     I know Jesus you're an exacting God, but You are not a tyrant.  Please give me something, well seems like you have, in a Father.  Father is a good allegory to who you are.  An exacting person, but with a love and a tenderness.  You expect obedience and punish rebellion like a father should.  But you love us and accept us like we are.  Even if we turn from You, You still love us.  You're always watching to see if we'll come home.

                                                                                                Good Night :)
                                                                                                     Jesus

                                                                                                 Love, Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment