Friday, June 28, 2013

Wednesday Oct. 8, 2000

Thanx God for the trip home and for what you've given me in Psalm 18: some verses including v. 29-30, 35-42.

v. 30 & 31 "For who is God, except our Lord?  And who is a rock, except our God?  v. 32  It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect... v. 35  You have also given me the shield of Your salvation;  Your right hand has held me up, Your gentleness has made me great. v. 36  You enlarged my path under me, so my feet did not slip."

v 37.  "I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them (in Jesus' name); Neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed.  v. 38  I have wounded them, so that they could not rise;  They have fallen under my feet.  v. 39 For You have armed me with strength for the battle..."

No comments:

Post a Comment