Friday, June 28, 2013

Oct. 13, 2000

Psalm 65:23 & 24

     "They shall not labor in vain, Nor bring fourth children for trouble;  For they shall be descendants of the blessed of the Lord, and their offspring with them.

     It shall come to pass that before they call, I will answer;  and while they are still speaking, I will hear."
                                                                                                        -Amen

     Thank You Jesus!  I give You my faith! I give it to You!  I believe You will work in Matt's life. Thank You, I love You...

                                                                                                    In your name Jesus
                                                                                                              Amen-

No comments:

Post a Comment