Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sept. 9th, 2000

My first year of Bible School Journal

I am here at Bible School. Matt and I traveled up today. We left home somewhere around noon and got here 9:00-10:00.  I haven't exactly moved into my room yet. I have Mindy's old room. I wish I had known her more.

Dear God,

    Thanx for getting us here. Help me this year. Keep me focused. This is going to be interesting.  I'm looking forward (pretty much) to this :). Thank-you.  Help me not to have any doubts-plus I'm really tired.  I love you Jesus-good night.

                                                                     Love Marie
                                                                     In your name Jesus, amen.

p.s. Bible school starts tomorrow. :) (hummm)

Is. 55:1-2

    Ho! Everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and you wo have no money, come, buy and eat. Yes...without money and without price...Why do you spend money...forwhat does not satisfy? Listen carefully to me, and eat what is good, and let your sould delight intself in abundance.

v. 6 "...seek the Lord while he may be found, call upon Him whiile He is near.

v. 8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways," says the Lord.
        For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts...."

through verse 11

[Thank you Jesus! You will complete your work in me... I don't have to and I can't trust in myself! You will fufill the ministry You have called me to through me and by molding me with your word and through your spoken word.  Thank you. I love you.]

No comments:

Post a Comment